Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween


James and I the last few years have really gotten in to Halloween. Last year we were Mario and Princess Peach and it was really fun. This year we decided to be Sally and Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas. (If you haven't seen it, I'm sure it's at the library.)
James' turned out really creepy looking and he scared the trick or treat-ers at my parent's house. Later, we, including Michelle who went as Pebbles, went to the annual Halloween party hosted by our neighbor in our apartment complex, and actually won the best costume contest! Because of economic times we made our costumes and this is how it turned out. I even sewed my entire dress out of scraps from my mom's previous crafting projects and the collar on James was sewed by yours truly also! Our costumes cost us a grand total of $10 between the both of us!

No comments: