Thursday, September 29, 2011

Ode to Google

I love google! I've loved it for a while, so much even that James once ordered me a shirt that says "I 'heart' google" I wear it with pride. I'm not sure I would be able to live without google. Both as a parent, a student, a wife, and a person in general. Here is a list of the things I have "googled" lately:
How to wake up early and workout
How to cook eggs in the microwave
Shutterfly
French Interior Decor
French diet: how are they so thin

haha. I've learned so much just from those searches. And don't even get me started on the thousands of things I googled while pregnant and baby-related. I was actually banned from it while I was pregnant because I would get so worked up over every little thing. Now it's nice that I don't have to call the Dr. over every little thing. I wish I would've been able to buy stock in google. I would love to own a piece of the magic. I'm sure if they created some sort of Google-land, I would definitely put that on my bucket list.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Google is the BEST!!!!!! I use it sooo much. Not just for google translate :) but for any question I ever have. I've honestly sat there in wonder imagining what life would've been like for our parents who had to go to a LIBRARY and look up a BOOK to figure these things out.... Boy are we lucky! haha