Sunday, February 8, 2009

Instead of 25 I choose 10 things about me (Tara)

1. I was a hopeless romantic and then I met James. I like to call him "a chick-flick guy" because he's the Landon in "A Walk to Remember"(after he straightens up of course), or the Westley in "The Princess Bride", and last but not least Gerry in "P.S. I Love You" (except alive).

2. I never want to graduate school. I've always done well so it helps my self esteem and I love learning new things.

3. I LOVE pre-school age kids, but babies scare me to death! I'm afraid to even hold a baby because I feel so awkward.

4. I love to read. However if I haven't read a novel in a long time, to get me back into things I always pick up a Jane Austin.

5. Before James I never took out my contacts every single night, used bar soap, or took many baths. I also had never eaten grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup.

6. I hate being alone. I attribute it to being the oldest of five kids so there was always someone there.

7. I've always been envious of those that can draw, paint, and write. i.e. Ali, Tif, Laurel, and Linnea

8. I secretly want to be a 'skater/boarder' chick. But my fear of hurting myself and my lack of the ability to not conform seemed to always get in the way.

9. I have so many guilty pleasures that I'm beginning to think that guilty pleasures still exist because of me. i.e. Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus (there I said it!)

10. I have the best family anybody could ask for, definitely not perfect, but the best!

No comments: