Thursday, May 7, 2009

Conversion Story

For those of you who don't know, I grew up on basketball. My family ate, drank, dreamt basketball growing up. James on the other hand was a soccer player in high school. Though I supported my friends on Bingham High's girl soccer team, and thought the guy soccer players were hot, I never really got into it. The last few weeks however have brought soccer into my life in a whole new way. I have to give a shout out to our friends Natalie and Jeremy as they are the main reason. First, James got to play a pick up game type thing with Jeremy and some buddies which was really fun to watch him play (James is a hot soccer player by the way). And then finally, the clincher that converted me...Real Salt Lake Soccer! We got to go last night for free-thanks Nat and Jer- and it was so much fun! The fans were amazing, the game was exciting, and it just was a great time out with James! But I felt very left out as I didn't have a jersey!

No comments: